Consultant Buying Partner
Coolperx is a progressive and rapidly growing organization who values our team members and clients alike. We assist our clients in their most challenging, and often most fun marketing and branding projects. As part of a large industry, we set ourselves apart in our ability to creatively design, source and deliver merchandise for our clients on time and in budget.
Our consultant buying partners are more relationship and solution focused than sales focused. While we want to meet and exceed our sales goals, we want to maintain a sustainable clientele base through respect, attention to details and unique products. So, our consultants must be able to maintain relationships and communication thoroughly and clearly, and be honest about budget and timelines.
Responsibilities of the Consultant Buying Partner include:
- Support other sales staff and a manage a constant stream of sales requests
- Proactively contribute ideas to internal and external projects
- Regularly make recommendations on product ideas and applications
- Demonstrate a high level of respect and a positive attitude towards everyone
- Generate pricing info and maintain profit margin
- Efficiently maintain CRM database of leads, client interactions, and follow ups
- Possess a vast knowledge of products and services in order to be a resource to clients
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully problem solve when challenges arise
- Brainstorm and present product ideas to clients
- Respond promptly and professionally to service your client's needs
- Develop customer relationships through in-person, phone and email communication
- Prioritize a constant stream of sales requests, customer feedback, and supplier inquiries
- Manage a diverse book of business and actively seek an understanding of each client
- Stay up to date on product trends and industry news
- Attend at least one trade show or industry conference annually
Your typical day might include:
- Researching the best supplier to use to fit in a last minute rush order
- Generating a product and pricing showcase to land an account
- Calling a current customer to learn more about their upcoming company-wide summer picnic and what promotional items would be a match
- Working with another team member to brainstorm product ideas for a high value event/customer
- Attending a meeting to learn about a vendor's new product line
- Inputting orders and sending Order Confirmations to clients on new orders
You are an important asset to us and we respect your independent schedules and procedures. While we do not manage your time, we require all of our team members to uphold the values and standards that Kreativo has built our reputation on. After all, this is a family business and we welcome you to our family.
- Seattle, WA
- San Francisco, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
Note: We are a Minority-Owned, Woman-Owned, and Veteran-Owned company.